Vehicle Audio Loader
|Supported games:||GTA SA|
- Make sure you are using one of the following gta_sa.exe versions:
- GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE: 14 383 616 bytes
- GTA: San Andreas v1.01 [EURO] No-CD/Fixed EXE: 15 806 464 bytes
Vehicle Audio Loader is fully compatible with both of them, 1.0 US and 1.01 Euro No-CD shortly.
- Extract all files from "copy to GTA San Andreas from inside" in an archive to root of GTA San Andreas directory.
VehicleAudioSettings.cfg file is a text data file format containing audio properties of vehicles. It can be opened and edited with any text editor. The plugin reads and processes this file in a line-by-line manner. Empty lines or lines commented by a ; sign at the beginning are ignored.
|Column Letter||Column Name||Type||Description|
|A||modelName||string||A model name of vehicle which is defined in IDE file inside of CARS section. No matter if is standard or added vehicle.|
|B||VehicleType||__int16||Vehicle type, see table below.|
|C||EngineOnSound||__int16||Sound bank ID of accelerative, inhibitory engine.|
|D||EngineOffSound||__int16||Sound bank ID of stopped vehicle with enabled engine.|
|E||field_4||__int16||Unknown __int16. Used values by R*: 0, 1, 2|
|H||HornTon||signed char||Not tested by the creator of plugin|
|I||HornHigh||float||Not tested by the creator of plugin|
|J||DoorSound||signed char||Not tested by the creator of plugin|
|K||RadioNum||char|| ID of default radio being enabled when player enter a vehicle.
If RadioType != 0 (civilian radio), RadioNum should equal to 13 (radio off)
|L||RadioType||signed char||Type of radio (-1 = no radio, 0 = civilian, 1 = special, 2 = may not exist, 3 = emergency)|
^ RadioNum determines a default radio automatically turned on when player enters a vehicle.
|Radio ID||Radio name|
|5||SF-UR, San Fierro Underground Radio|
|6||Radio Los Santos|
|8||CSR 103.9, Contemporary Soul Radio|
|10||Master Sounds 98.3|
|11||WCTR, West Coast Talk Radio|
- GTAGarage: Vehicle Audio Loader download page
- GTAForums: Vehicle Audio Loader topic
- GTAForums: a post by Seemann describing memory addresses of the vehicle engine sounds in San Andreas