- Checks if a crane is lifting the specified vehicle
- 03A0: car [car handle] picked_up_by_crane [flt1] [flt2]
- [car handle]
- The handle of the vehicle
- X-coordinate of location of crane
- Y-coordinate of location of crane
This conditional opcode returns true when a crane at the coordinates point is lifting the specified vehicle. Somewhat misleadingly, state 3 (moving upwards from pick up) of the crane is ignored; only states 2 (moving to destination) and 4 (moving downwards to drop off) are detected. The coordinates point does not need to be accurate but its distance from the crane must be within 100 units.
crane, lift, car, vehicle, picked, up